[IP] RE: Need Info on Omni Pod

Hi Debbie,

We use the upper buttock, just below the beltline.  That way the belt
doesn't rub it but he doesn't sit on it either.  The site has held up
well.  Brian's not nuts about it either, but recognizes the need for
rotation and alternate sites to give his arms a rest.

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Father to Brian, age 11, dx'd 6/03, pumping OmniPod since 7/06