Re: [IP] Omnipod, once again

Yes, I know I can get a free pod but it doesn't have a needle and I can't
feel how insertion is. I'd like to get my hands on the PDM to see how
user-friendly it is, but again, Omnipod says NOPE.

I've got the freebie empty one and wore it around with double stick tape. I
found it too bulky and annoying but without being able to actually trial it,
it was a worthless experiment.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com