Re: [IP] U-500 Insulin

Mark and Dick

Get yourself the_ Pocket Pancreas_ from Diabetes Mall, or the book
_Pumping Insulin _by John Walsh. Either one of these publication will
give you the tools to determine your ratios based on your TDD. I
calculated your carb ratio at 1:3 based on 500/TDD and your Insulin
sensitivity at 1:11 using the formula 1800/tdd.. This is how I learned
to do it.

All the best.
Frank