RE: [IP] U-500 Insulin

My carb ratio of 15:1 represents what it has been set at for a long time and
to be truthful, I really need to test and verify this.  It may be more like
10:1 or maybe less.  Since correctional boluses do not seem to have as much
of a beneficial affect as they used to.

Before I go into the pump trainer on Friday, I plan on doing this very thing
so to be better able to get the pump fine tuned to do the best job.

Thanks to all of you for your comments and concerns.

Your great people.

Mark Thomas>>

Let us know how you make out with this change.  It may be the road I'll need
to take.
Dick