Re: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

I agree, anything that one can eliminate is indeed a blessing.

What I was trying to say is that insulin, in reality, isn't so bad as a
treatment generally speaking, even though people commonly think it is, and
the only goal is to get off of it.

My husband was just recently dx as T2, and is facing those same symptoms on
metformin, and his bg numbers still are not anywhere near great. He has said
he'd rather be using insulin than face the side effects he's experiencing
now.

Jamie
dx T1 1989
MM512 Jan 2008