[IP] Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all the women on the list.B  Whether you have Diabetes or
are the parent of someone who has Diabetes, I think the struggles are very
similar.B
In most cultures, women are the primary caregivers for the family and this is
not an easy role.B  A particular attribute of this role is the constant need
to discover and then to do the right thing for your family particularly when
battling this disease.B  This is evidenced by your presence on this list.B  I
commend you for your labor of love.

I am the Type 1 (for 26 years) child of a Type 2 mother (35 years) and we have
struggled together this many years.B  I was diagnosed in my late teens and my
mother was diagnosed shortly thereafter.B  She turned eightyB in March and she
still runs circles around everyone.B  She takes a walk every morning, gardens,
operates 2 large fish ponds and does pro bono legal work as well as being a
community leader!B

I am awed at this spectacular woman and I celebrate her this Mothers Day as I
do all the women on this list.B  She is 10,000 miles away so I will not see
her tomorrow but she will read this as will all of you.

Happy Mothers Day.

PJ

Ps

Guys b you are pretty awesome too!