[IP] DUPUYTREN'S CONTRACTURE

<<Because my pinkie on my right hand and the finger next to it are severely
turned down I might have a better hook in bowling>>

Classic signs of a "hooked hand"
My pinky and ring finger on LEFT hand are hooked like (or similar to) that.
I can NOT straighten out pinky or ring finger unless there is a finger or a
brace behind the first knuckles (base of fingers).
Mine is caused by progressive ulnar neuropathy (nerve damage to the ulnar
nerve at the elbow.. ulnar nerve.. when you say you hit the "funny bone" you
have hit the ulnar nerve, it is the largest main nerve closest to the skin).