[IP] Re: Ketosis / ketoacidosis

> I have been in ketosis from not eating enough carbs AND ketosis
> caused by not enough insulin. Neither are fun.

I believe the second *ketosis* word above was meant to be ketoacidosis. They
are different animals. Elizabeth Davis - time to bring out your article
again about the differences. :-)

BTW, all people who lose weight show ketones. That is why Atkins people by
Ketostix to check if they are showing ketones, thus burning fat.

Jan & Muskers- T-1, 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83, Dialyzing 7/8/02
http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -  http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  -
http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics (evolution of pumps and world's
youngest pumper)