[IP] sensors in inner thigh

Maureen Helinski wrote: "I put the sensors in my thighs so I do not have
much bleeding, pain or disturbance.  I put them toward the inner thigh so
they don't show with pants."

Maureen, someone else mentioned this area. Could you please explain (or
draw) further! I am extremely interested in this area as I hope to get a
CGMS soon and my hips and belly are very tired from infusion sets. I have
never had luck with infusion sets in arms and can't imagine a much bigger,
bulkier taping going into my arms.

Thanks.

Tracy