[IP] U-500 Insulin

Hi all, my doctor Thursday convinced me that I should start pumping U-500
insulin.  He thinks that I will have better results with the more
concentrated insulin plus I will use much less (I currently use about 7
vials a month).

My question is, is there any one out there currently using U-500 and if
there is could you tell me a little about how it affects my pump settings?
My doctor said that I just have to divide all of my pump settings by 5 but
how does that relate to a 15:1 carb ratio?  Does that mean it is now 15:.2?

I am still confused and I have an appointment with my pump trainer for
Friday.  But a little insight before then would be appreciated.

Please feel free to write me off list at email @ redacted if you would
like.

Thanks all, Mark