Re: [IP] New UltraLink Meters

From: Marshall <email @ redacted>

> They were smart enough. On my MM you get a choice as
> to wether you want to calibrate or not.

Marshall,

 Interesting. What version of the software is on your pump? Mine is 2.2a, and it
automatically calibrates when I use the automatic meter update with the
UltraLink. I heard from a very knowledgable lady that has a brand new pump with
2.4, and she said it, too, automatically calibrates.

 If I manually enter my BG, of course it always asks me if I want to calibrate.
It does not do that if I use the UltraLink with the meter option turned on. It
just calibrates automatically.

Tom
--
dx 1985 at age 32