RE: [IP] now t1 vs t2

<<<<3) When people say that you caused your disease, respond with, "Why
would you think that?"  And then let them know where their thinking is
wrong.

4) You seem to think yourself that Type 2 is caused by obesity/overeating.
Maybe you should read up a bit.>>>>
How about I respond with a well-aimed slap? That's the way I feel right
about now after reading the posts here for the past 20 mins!
No I don't think t2 is caused by either obesity or overeating. It's the rest
of the world that feels that way. And as far as being downgraded or
upgrading, I was trying to make a point, not trying to get upgraded.