RE: [IP] GRRRRRRRR medical office lack of knowledge

<<<< When people notice my pump, I make it very clear that I've had the
disease
since age 4 (36 yrs), simply to dispel their bias against me.  After that,
they usually begin to ask questions as their perception is that diabetes is
associated with older sedentary individuals (which I'm neither).>>>>
Yes God forbid anyone should think you are a scumbag T2 I guess I just
figured out that we are most definitely NOT all in this together and I guess
I will be unsubing from this list. I don't have to tolerate people implying
everything your statement entails about T2 diabetics. BTW, I'm SO glad YOU
are taking the time to educate the uneducated individuals you meet. I only
wish you would educate yourself FIRST!