Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS

I did, and although it had the sensor prices, it was a case of "if you
have to ask, ... You can't afford it" such a search for the actual
minilink so... I have to know these things so I can plan.

My CDE gave me the name and number of the local rep, so I can call the
lady in a week after she gets my doctors letter.

Transmogrified via my beautiful iPhone!
Jenny Sutherland
<http://web.mac.com/Wyldceltic1/>