[IP] A1C

-I just had an appointment with my endocrinologist and
got my A1C- I have been on the omnipod for 16 months
which I love, but notice that the A1C was rising
slightly - no more! - I am back to 6.3 which is where
I started when I left my minimed 508.  From the posts
in this addition of pumpers, I would suggest to ALL
pumpers that you give what ever your pump is a chance
and let the test of time show you the best route for
you
Cheers to all especially the Moms