[IP] T1 and T2

Fellow Pumpers,
I changed the heading to "and" rather than "vs"  It doesn't matter what type
you are if you're on this digest you Want help with your pump or you can Give
help for pumpers. (Usually both, depending on the particular subject.)  I just
wanted to say that as a long time diabetic,  It is SO NICE to have all
the tools that we have and information that is now known and work that is
being done for diabetics in general.  Compared to what some of us had "eons"
ago, this is like diabetic "heaven"   Pumps, Gluco meters, glucose tabs, all
the sugar free foods available, people who know to get you a juice or coke if
you're "acting funny".  AND the biggest part of this is due to ALL the Type
2's in the world.  Money makes the world go round and when there weren't that
many diabetics years ago there wasn't the money to be made.  Now, however, is
a different story!  Thank You all you Type 2s, you have brought us out of the
stone age!  Now lets all go
 make a donation to Insulin-Pumpers.org to celebrate!!
Martha Saliger and Annie Mae Jr. my Animas 1250