Re: [IP] RE: Need Info on Omni Pod

Our 11-year-son old has had his Omnipod about seven months and we love it.
It's his first pump and we saw the tubing as a huge drawback for him, so the
other brands didn't even entice us.  We use mainly his arms and thighs, but
we've tried his stomach a few times.  He's not too meaty, so it bothered him
there.  I'm really curious as to where you put it on your son's bottom.  Our
son has no interest in putting it in that area, but it'd be great to have
another rotation site.
Debbie

> My 11-year-old son has been using the OmniPod system for a couple years
> now.  He is very satisfied with it (as are my wife and I).  I'm not sure
> what info will help you - feel free to ask specific questions if I don't
> address something that is on your mind.>
> Pros - No tubing.  Regardless of what he is wearing or doing, we can
> slap a pod on one of his preferred sites (upper arms or butt usually -
> no abdominal fat on him yet!) and he is good to go.
Chris