Re: [IP] A mixed bag: my take on MM CGMS

I would, in a perfect world use them all the time, Alas, economics and
insurances do play a big part in the use of these. If my insurance
actually says OK and gives me a go on them, that's when I would keep
using them. But, I may wind up having to pay for them.

'T'would be nice....