RE: [IP] New UltraLink Meters

{So if you are using the sensors and minilink, it gets to the pump, and
when I check with a bg stick and meter that will too? Why do I have to
turn the meter to pump communication off, or is that for calibration
only?}

 If you have your meter linking option turned on, every finger stick you do will
calibrate your CGMS system(not a good idea since sometimes you will take a blood
sugar that is rapidly rising our you have done something in the past two hours
to change your blood sugar, ie eat, exercise, ect) You need to have the feature
turned off so the system will not calibrate every time. So to me, what is the
point of having the linking system with the CGMS?? I cannot believe Minimed did
not think of this. I am in a loop right now with Minimed and Ultrlink---each
says call the other ---and no one can do anything anyway. What a pain!!

 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.