Re: [IP] A mixed bag: my take on MM CGMS

You should mostly always validate with a finger stick.  So, you end up
sticking more than ever.  If you used your sensor only twice a month you
better order the smallest quantities as they will go out of date.  I do not
agree that they should be a once in a while tool.  The benefit is the 24/7
ability to see what is going on.  Some take a break now and then.  Cynthia