Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2/overweight Type 1

 My experience really mirrored Liz... except my doc called from his office and
had me admitted - so I only made a brief stop at admissions - not the Er - and I
was in an intermediate care bed
with 3 IV's runnning (insulin, saline, & potassium) and on a heart monitor.

Linda & Dax

  "I was overweight at diagnosis. Yes, I did lose weight but that's still
relative
to what you weighed before. I went from feeling perfectly normal, to feeling a
little run down/tired (full time student + working) to noticing that something
was most definitely wrong in the span of about 6 weeks. "