[IP] New UltraLink Meters

 I have two pumpers in my house. One has the CGMS who was alredy sent his new
meter. He didn't want to use it and since I have been told not to use the
linking feature(by our trainer) I was going to set up the meter for the other
pumper in my household. To my surprise(and frustration)the meter cannot be
linked to my daughter's 715 model as her pump can only do numeric id numbers and
the meter has both alpha characters and numeric id. I called Minimed and they
told me that I would have to wait for my daughter's meter to be shipped and that
one would have only a numeric id. OK, am I missing something?? Who came up with
that idea?? OK, I just thought of a question. If I set up the meter to link to
my son's CGMS, will it calibrate everytime there is a blood sugar test, or were
they smart enough to have the pump ask the user if they wanted to use the
reading to calibrate???
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.