Re: [IP] Minimed CGMS

------------- Original message --------------
From: Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted>

> How much for the transmittor...? I'll have to price
> that too then.
>
> Man, I hope we can get the insurance to play...

 I think mine was $700-$800. It is certainly the big up-front expense. I sure am
glad I didn't have to battle my insurance company. The sensors are $350/box of
10.

 I think if I had to choose between a pump and the CGMS, I would take the CGMS.
That's how much difference it's made for me.

Good luck!
Tom
--
dx 1985 at age 32