Re: [IP] A1c refetence diferentiation question...

I was at times, very disheartening when I went to a CDE/Endo a few
years back, they would say, Hey, your HbA's at 6%! Way to go!!"

Yet, as I was paying when I left (They stopped taking medicaid a few
months before) it would say on the form: 'Control; Fair to poor'. I
was almost in tears but they said it was the way their formas were for
insurances... HUH??

Anyway, it was enough to make me go somewhere else after 3 times of
paying for them. Laws changed and now I can't go out of network
without a pre-auth and junk.

I figure if I'm not in the throes of hypoglycemia all the while and
feel well without massive rises, I am doing OK.  My HbA can fluctuate
a lot, last was 8.4, down from post holiday 9.6 and it was good in
this offices' eyes as the trend is going down instead of up or staying
where it was.

I was comfortable with a usual 7-7.2%