Re: [IP] A mixed bag: my take on MM CGMS

I was always led to believe that one did not have to use the sensors
everyday, and that treatment should be in fact validated with a stick
bg test.

I would may use it to fine tune a bit, and maybe twice a month or as
needed.

I think the unawareness is sneaking up on me. My fella and I were out
at the store and I started to 'feel' funny. Did a test and instead of
the 55-66 mg/dL I was expecting, it was 38!!! Next test was 36!

Few more points down and I'd have been doing imitations of Michael
Jackson on the floor....

Good thing the juice aisle was next one over... SHEESH!