[IP] Minimed CGMS

OK, A simple ? about the sensors.

IF.... IF I can get some of these, is there a number to enter into the
pump to have it recognize the sensor? Or are they rather 'generic' so
if I get to try one it would just read any MM sensor?

I am waiting on the economic pack from IRS and will pay off a cc with
a small balance on it and can afford a box of 5 sensors if my
insurance says 'NO'. As these debts get gone, I can have better things
for the 'betes, food, sensors, stuff that insurance doesn't cover.
Even a nice leather case for my pump (P-722) as right now I'm using
the holster, but would like something a bit more 'professional'
looking for work :-) Customers keep asking me if my pump is a new
player and do we sell them (!) I say "No, and you don't want to need
one of these things..." LOL!

At least it looks 'techie' enough at a computer/iPod electronics
store :-D
Jenny