That is odd. I have to get a 'script, and although I don't use mail
order, I know that all pharmacies have something called an Ordering
process. They can order the strips you are prescribed. If not, I see
it as simple laziness on their part. Why you have to drive 120 miles
when most places can send them to you is beyond me.

I'm on a medicaid-type system, called CalOPTIMA out here and in a way,
thankfully, I live in a suburb of Los Angeles. Although I cannot
drive, There are always close drugstores to me. Minimed sends ut my
pump supplies.