I don't know how your health insurance works, but with me, certain
 pharmacies give them and the insurance company picks up the tab. The only
problem is
, I have to drive 120 miles to that pharmacy and it is the only one I  know
of.  They will normally give as many as 200 strips so I don't have to  go as
often.

John

In a message dated 5/8/2008 12:40:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,