Re: [IP] trying to decide on a new pump

 I use the OmniPod and I find that, although some think the pod that you wear is
bulky, it can be as discrete at you want it to be.

 j pe <email @ redacted> wrote: Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a
donation to the
Please visit:

 My warranty is out on my minimed 508 pump, i have been using an insulin pump
for around 9 years. I love pump therapy, but would love to find something more
discreet, smaller, easier to hide. Any suggestions would be appreciated, pros
and cons on different manufacturers and types of pumps.
  thanks