Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2

When the body decides that it needs energy, then it will go for fat and
break it down. Ketones are a byproduct of that. Therefore, there really
isn't a set BG level for dumping ketones...250 is just a number at which
most people will start producing ketones. It' surprising too, that you
can produce ketones when your BG is low, too. I've had that happen to me
after an insulin reaction.  Denise Bricher