Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2

At 04:36 AM 5/9/2008, Cheryl Duran wrote:
>I had never heard that tight control can cause you to spill ketones quicker.
>Interesting.

When I asked my endo about this, he told me that it's because my body
is so accustomed to "normal" levels of bg due to my tight control,
and when I get higher, it reacts quickly by spilling ketones.  I was
surprised the first time this happened.  Actually I woke up with a bg
of slightly over 200 (which is a rarity for me) and I didn't feel
well and checked for ketones.  I also thought no one spilled ketones
until they were much higher than that.

RoseLea