RE: [IP] now t1 vs t2

Joy,

1) No one with diabetes can be downgraded or upgraded.  Type 1 and Type 2
are different diseases and both need careful treatment. Neither one is any
better or worse than the other.  (They're both pretty bad, in fact.)

2) Being overweight does not cause Type 2 diabetes; I suspect it's the
other way around, actually. Being sedentary does not cause Type 2 diabetes
either. It's a genetic disease.  If you have the genes you're going to get
it, no matter how healthy your lifestyle is.

3) When people say that you caused your disease, respond with, "Why would
you think that?"  And then let them know where their thinking is wrong.

4) You seem to think yourself that Type 2 is caused by
obesity/overeating.  Maybe you should read up a bit.