Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2

<<Does anyone know of any type 1's who were actually able to stop taking
insulin?>>

 Not without islet cell transplantations (and I mean transplantations).
The usual person requires 2-3 transplantations to achieve complete glucose
control.
But other than with a Tx, I know of NO type 1 diabetic being able to get off
insulin, ONLY type 2's that still made endogenisis insulin (insulin that is
injected/pumped is exogenisis.. made outside the body.. endogenisis is made
within the body).