Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2

Part of the problem is that there are so many variables. I became type 1
because I took something that affectively "poisoned my pancreas". I was
overweight by about 30 pounds and when I became diabetic, I lost about
15 pounds before I figured out that I was diabetic. But it's quite
possible to be very overweight at the time of diagnosis. I guess it just
depends on how much weight you have in the first place, and how long you
stay in DKA..