RE: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

<<<< When it comes time for insurance or medicare to pay for the necessary
medical supplies, it matters, at least to them.>>>>
Doesn't matter to my ins co. And if it did, I'd be jumping up and down and
having a fit. That would be puredee plain and simple illegal. Did I hear
right a few mins ago that someone's T2 husband "isn't allowed" to go to the
endo? They can't do that! If it was me, they wouldn't be doing that! That
person deserves just as good a treatment as the T1 partner, and I'd be
darned if I'd stand for someone telling me I didn't. JMHO