RE: [IP] now t1 vs t2

<<<< Type 2s can have a hope they they can get off of insulin.
Whereas type 1's aren't usually given that hope.>>>>
I certainly have no hope of ever getting off insulin. My dr saw to that when
she put me on actos, beat the hell out of my pancreas, drove my blood
pressure permanently sky high, and now I can take glipizide till its coming
out my ears, and see no improvement in glucose levels.  If you don't have
insulin, you don't have it. I'm sure no one means it this way, at least I
hope so, but I really almost feel that some T1 people are saying gee you T2s
have it made, you don't really need insulin, all you need to do is get your
life straightened out and you'll be fine without mdi. But poor me, the T1, I
have a REAL disease. Even my sister doesn't understand that I have a
legitimate medical issue here that requires treatment. I'm not going thru
all this so everyone will feel sorry for me, or whatever! I'm taking insulin
because I prefer not to die. Why is that so hard to understand.....even for
T1 people, who should know better!