Re: [IP] now t1 vs t2

Does anyone know of any type 1's who were actually able to stop taking
insulin? I'm wondering because people always tell me they know someone
who did. I'm thinking it's more likely that the person was a type 2 and
was able to get off of insulin. I think that's the biggest difference in
the treatment. Type 2s can have a hope they they can get off of insulin.
Whereas type 1's aren't usually given that hope.