Re: [IP] Question for the group about choosing a pump....

As others are aware from a post I made some time ago, be careful of the
silver color (if it is still made).  Mine is less than a year old and the
color tends to rub off very easily over time revealing a clear white base.
Apparently, the other colors are not having this issue.  Animas has told me
they have been looking into it as a known issue but told me they would
gladly replace at any time.  So yes, customer service has been great and
they stand behind what they make in my experience.

Dennis
CT/USA
Animas 2020 (July 2007)