[IP] Re Question for the group about choosing a pump....

    Have you compared how reservoirs are loaded for different pumps? I have
never heard of any one evaluating( here at IP and elsewhere) that part of
pump life. I have only used two brands and one stands out as clumsy,
especially if there are some dexterity problems, and potentially more
wasteful.
        Peter 1