Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

I think what annoys me is that, as diabetics, we are forced to know so
much information about the condition and then we run into people who
just aren't so focused and could careless if they understand the details
of the difference between the two (type 1 and type 2). But to me, it's
as if I have a broken leg, and I go to doctors and labs, etc. and they
say "Oh come on in Sue, let's see if we can take care of that sprained
wrist for you"... "No I have a broken leg, not a sprained wrist"... It
matters to the person with the condition. Medical personnel  should know
the difference. If *we* have to, they have to.