From: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 5:46 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #886

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the SPRING pledge
drive. Your contribution is essential to help us continue to provide
service to the diabetes community.
Please visit:

Okay, I need to know.  I have been type 1 x 38 years almost.   What is
 Sjorgren's syndrome and what is sarcoidosis? What else is out there
that I can look forward to?

John

In a message dated 5/7/2008 4:58:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,