[IP] thanks to all for Dupuytrens info and support

Wow, I was sure surprised to hear that so many of you have experienced this
disease.  I am encouraged that for many of you it is not really bothering
you and you are able to keep on doing what you have been doing.  This is
good news and I will not dwell on it...although I plan on using a stress
type ball to keep my hands flexible.  thanks again everyone!   Cynthia