RE: [IP] Extra Freestyle Flash?

Hi David,
I'd be happy to send you one or more.  I think I have at least 3 or 4.  Pm
me your home address if you'd like them.  We switched to Lites, though, as
soon as we'd used up most of our strips because we kept having issues with
our strips and/or meters.  Btw, my endo is still giving out free Flash kits,
so if you'd like a new one, your endo may have one to give you.
Colleen