Re: [IP] Extra Freestyle Flash?

My son had a Flash stolen at school. The thief must have thought it was
a game or something. Anyway, I called up Abbott and told them the
situation and they sent a new one right out.

You could probably have them sent you a Flash or the new Lite (which is
similar in size and functionality, but uses codeless strips).

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite