Re: [IP] Dupuytren

Thank you Floyd.  So far the Dupuytrens is not causing me any trouble....the
trigger finger, well that is another story.  Kind of hard to work your left
hand when it keeps locking up...lol.  So far this has been a rough hand
year: broke my arm in feb., trigger finger surgery in a week and then the
dupuytrens.  I can only go uphill!  Cynthia