[IP] Dupuytren's

 I was diagnosed with Dupuytren's back in 1998. My hands have not worsened so
much. I can still almost put my hands together without the space. I have met a
very kind gentleman on IP--Hey, Jim!--who shares Dupuytren's as well as diabetes
in common with me. He knows a whole lot more about it than I do! My first
trigger thumb surgery was this year just before Thanksgiving.
 Yes, it seems that diabetics are more prone to certain conditions than other
people. But, might as well enjoy life and smell the roses--there is nothing we
can do about it!

Happy pumping, All!
Debbie from Western Kentucky