From: Lola Emery <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 5:34:08 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #882

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

I'm another one with Type 1 for 33 years and have several autoimmune
problems.  Four years ago I developed Auto Immune Hepatitis (cirrhosis of
the liver and fibrosis of the lung resulted) for which I took an immune
suppressant drug, Azathioprine - now the AIH is "in remission" and don't
take that pill.  Of course I have Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroid disease and
take a pill for that.  Those are the most serious auto-immune problems that
I have right now.

Lola