Re: [IP] medical office lack of knowledge

To her defense, many people with gestational diabetes no longer have
it shortly after childbirth.  Don't know if you have recently been
pregnant or not, though.  Just because people here know all about
diabetes, not everyone does, even within the medical field....if this
person had been a GP or endocrinologist, etc, I would be more shocked.