I'm another one with Type 1 for 33 years and have several autoimmune
problems.  Four years ago I developed Auto Immune Hepatitis (cirrhosis of
the liver and fibrosis of the lung resulted) for which I took an immune
suppressant drug, Azathioprine - now the AIH is "in remission" and don't
take that pill.  Of course I have Hashimoto's Autoimmune Thyroid disease and
take a pill for that.  Those are the most serious auto-immune problems that
I have right now.

Lola