[IP] Need Info on Omni Pod

Can anyone tell me how they feel about the Omni Pod. I use the Animas
pump and its time for a new one. My Endo told me to check out the Omni
Pod. So can anyone tell me the pros and cons of it? Sometimes my sites
go bad and I might need to change every other day or every day. It
sounds really good to me. They said it has the IOB feature. Thats very
important to me.
Susan pumping since 2000